We – EPG Group the biggest couplings and gears manufacturing unit in China with 5 different branches. For much more specifics: Cell/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828 /
Innovations THAT Push THE TRANSPORTATION Market skf equipment coupling PersonnelOur revenue persons are nicely educated to accommodate your requests and talk English for your convenience.
- Railway coupler is utilised for connecting locomotives and autos or automobiles and automobiles,transferring traction and affect,and keeping a specific distance between the vehicles.According to the opening ways it can classify prime working and bottom working.Opening the coupler by the lifting mechanism earlier mentioned the coupler head is called leading working (General wagons undertake ), Opening the coupler by the ejector lever action down the coupler head is known as base running(Passenger trains adopt).
- Coupler is composed of 3 elements head , shank and tail. The thick segment is named coupler head in entrance of the coupler.The coupler head is geared up with knuckles,knuckle pivot pins,knuckle locks,knuckle throwers and lock-lift pins.Coupler rear is referred to as coupler tail. The couplers tail have keyhole,in purchase to hook up with the yokes.
Draft Gear System(Coupler)
- East railway co.,ltd could offer whole draft gear program and the components
- Products masking TB/T (China), AAR (Usa and The usa, Oceania), GOST (Russia and CIS), UIC (Europe) and other different specifications and specs of various varieties, perfectly match your automobile.
- The draft equipment program is a automobile ingredient employed to link the car to the vehicle, the locomotive or the motor automobile, and to transmit traction, braking power and average longitudinal impact.
- Draft equipment system is composed of a coupler, draft equipment, yoke, follower plate, and many others., and is mounted in the middle sill at the finish of the vehicle.
- The draft equipment system is divided into screw coupler, automated coupler(knuckle coupler), restricted-lock coupler and rotating coupler in accordance to their structural varieties.
2.East railway draft gear program goods record:
|sequence||coupler physique||knuckle||yoke||draft equipment||follower plate||Type||normal||region|
|Type F||E70DE||F51AE||Y45AE||MT-two||Y46AE||automotic||AAR||//The usa/Oceania/Africa|
|Type 13||thirteen||13||13||ST||thirteen||automotic||CHINA TB||//
China/Africa/south east Asian
|Sort sixteen||16||sixteen||16||MT-2||sixteen||automotic||CHINA TB||//China/Africa/ southeastern Asian|
|Variety 17||17||17||seventeen||MT-2||seventeen||automotic||CHINA TB||//China/Africa/ southeastern Asian|
|CA3||CA3||CA3||CA3||Щ-2B-ninety||Have confidence in plate||automotic||GOST||CIS|
|SA3||SA3||SA3||CA3||Щ-2B-ninety||Believe in plate||automotic||GOST||CIS|
|Screw coupling||Screw||UIC Attract||/||semi-automotic||UIC||//Europe/Africa/southeastern Asian|
|Scharfenberg Coupling||Kind utilised for passenger car||UIC||Worldwide|
AAR Regular Normal
|Coupler E type No.10A Contour
|Physique||Knuckle||Lock||Thrower||Knuckle pin||One locklift||Double locklift||Best locklift||Sort||Shelf&shank type|
|E60DE||Singe rotary operation||E60DE||E50AE/E50ARE||E42AE||E30A||C10&C11||E24B||E||“E”kind coupler,21.five”shank|
|Double rotary operation||E60DE||E50AE/E50ARE||E42AE||E30A||C10&C11||E25B||E||“E”kind coupler,21.five”shank|
|Optional leading procedure||E60DE||E50AE/E50ARE||E42AE||E30A||C10&C11||E6A||E||“E”kind coupler,21.five”shank|
|E60EE||Singe rotary procedure||E60EE||E50AE||E40AE||E30A||C12&C13||E24B||E||“E”type coupler,21.five”shank|
|Double rotary procedure||E60EE||E50AE||E40AE||E30A||C12&C13||E25B||E||“E”type coupler,21.5″shank|
|SE60DE||Rotary procedure||SE60DE||E50AE/E50ARE||E42AE||E30A||C10&C11||E24B||E||“E”variety double shelf coupler,21.five”shank|
|Optional leading procedure||SE60DE||E50AE/E50ARE||E40AE||E30A||C10&C11||E6A||E||“E”variety double shelf coupler,21.5″shank|
|SE60EE||Rotary procedure||SE60EE||E50BE||E42BE||E30A||C12&C13||E24B||E||“E”type double shelf coupler,21.5″shank|
|E67CE||Singe rotary operation||E67CE||E50AE/E50ARE||E40AE||E30A||C10&C11||E24B||E||“E”kind coupler,twenty five”shank|
|Double rotary procedure||E67CE||E50AE/E50ARE||E40AE||E30A||C10&C11||E25B||E|
|Optional top procedure||E67CE||E50AE/E50ARE||E40AR||E30A||C10&C11||E6A||E|
|E67DE||Singe rotary operation||E67DE||E50BE||E42BE||E30A||C12&C13||E24B||E||“E”kind coupler,25″shank|
|Double rotary operation||E67DE||E50BE||E42BE||E30A||C12&C13||E25B||E||“E”type coupler,twenty five”shank|
|E68CE||Singe rotary operation||E68CE||E50AE/E50ARE||E42AE||E30A||C10&C11||E24B||E/F||“E/F”type coupler,31″shank|
|Double rotary operation||E68CE||E50AE/E50ARE||E42AE||E30A||C10&C11||E25B||E/F||“E/F”sort coupler,31″shank|
|E68EE||Singe rotary procedure||E68EE||E50BE||E42BE||E30A||C12&C13||E24B||E/F||“E/F”sort coupler,31″shank|
|Double rotary procedure||E68EE||E50BE||E42BE||E30A||C12&C13||E25B||E/F||“E/F”sort coupler,31″shank|
|E69BE||Singe rotary operation||E69BE||E50AE/E50ARE||E42AE||E30A||C10&C11||E24B||E/F||“E/F”variety coupler,forty eight”shank|
|Double rotary procedure||E69BE||E50AE/E50ARE||E42AE||E30A||C10&C11||E25B||E/F||“E/F”type coupler,48″shank|
|E69CE||Singe rotary operation||E69CE||E50BE||E42BE||E30A||C12&C13||E24B||E/F||“E/F”type coupler,forty eight”shank|
|Double rotary procedure||E69CE||E50BE||E42BE||E30A||C12&C13||E25B||E/F||“E/F”type coupler,48″shank|
|SE67CE||Rotary procedure||SE67CE||E50AE/E50ARE||E42AE||E30A||C10&C11||E24B||E||“E”type double shelf coupler,twenty five”shank|
|Optional leading procedure||SE67CE||E50AE/E50ARE||E40AE||E30A||C10&C11||E6A||E||“E”variety double shelf coupler,25″shank|
|SE67DE||Rotary operation||SE67DE||E50BE||E42BE||E30A||C12&C13||E24B||E||“E”kind double shelf coupler,twenty five”shank|
|SE68CE||Rotary operation||SE68CE||E50AE/E50ARE||E42AE||E30A||C10&C11||E24B||E/F||“E/F”kind double shelf coupler,31″shank|
|SE68DE||Rotary operation||SE68DE||E50BE||E42BE||E30A||C12&C13||E24B||E/F||“E/F”kind double shelf coupler,31″shank|
|SBE60DE||Rotary procedure||SBE60DE||E50AE/E50ARE||E42AE||E30A||C10&C11||E24B||E||“E”variety base shelf coupler,21.5″shank|
|Optional best procedure||SBE60DE||E50AE/E50ARE||E40AE||E30A||C10&C11||E6A||E||“E”type base shelf coupler,21.five”shank|
|SBE67CE||Rotary operation||SBE67CE||E50AE/E50ARE||E42AE||E30A||C10&C11||E24B||E||“E”kind bottom shelf coupler,25″shank|
|Optional leading operation||SBE67CE||E50AE/E50ARE||E40AE||E30A||C10&C11||E6A||E||“E”variety bottom shelf coupler,25″shank|
|SBE67DE||Rotary procedure||SBE67DE||E50BE||E42BE||E30A||C12&C13||E24B||E||“E”kind base shelf coupler,25″shank|
|SBE68CE||Rotary operation||SBE68CE||E50AE/E50ARE||E42AE||E30A||C10&C11||E24B||E||“E/F”sort base shelf coupler,31″shank|
|SBE68DE||Rotary procedure||SBE68DE||E50BE||E42BE||E30A||C12&C13||E24B||E/F||“E/F”variety bottom shelf coupler,31″shank|
|SBE69BE||Rotary procedure||SBE69CE||E50AE/E50ARE||E42AE||E30A||C10&C11||E24B||E/F||“E/F”variety bottom shelf coupler,31″shank|
|SBE69CE||Rotary procedure||SBE69DE||E50BE||E42BE||E30A||C12&C13||E24B||E/F||“E/F”sort base shelf coupler,48″shank|
|SE69BE||Rotary operation||SE69CE||E50AE/E50ARE||E42AE||E30A||C10&C11||E24B||E/F||“E/F”type base shelf coupler,48″shank|
|SE69CE||Rotary operation||SE69DE||E50BE||E42BE||E30A||C12&C13||E24B||E/F||“E/F”type base shelf coupler,48″shank|
- Established in 2019, Suzhou East Railway Company was produced to equally provide and design elements, complete passenger carriages, freight wagons and spare parts for the at any time growing planet railway industry.
- Our technological engineers, revenue personnel and administration staff have a lot of blended many years of extensive knowledge in the Railway Industry with initiatives based mostly all more than the planet.
- Our ambitions is to fulfill all of the Customers’ demands, bringing them the very best products, Undertaking administration, Maintenance, Technique Layout and Integration at the greatest value achievable with out any issues or delays.
- We offer a massive inventory of items from the greatest Manufactures in China and other entire world leaders in railway product manufacture.
- International delivery and project needs with time delicate deliveries and savings is our primary intention.
- We seem forward to aid our consumers develop and produce in this market all above the world.
6.Speak to Us
/ The use of unique equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) component figures or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating merchandise use and compatibility. Our organization and the detailed substitution components contained herein are not sponsored, accepted, or produced by the OEM. /