Flexsteel is a zero backlash coupling which uses a disc pack made of stainless steel as a drive element, torsionally stiff, but axially and angulary flexible, to compensate for shafts misalignments.
- Basic shape, pilot bore or key hubs
- Hubs with 2 or 3 parts Shrink Discs
- Hubs with internal clamping elements
- Clamping Hubs or Splitted Hubs
- Low inertia aluminium clamping hubs
A sigle disc pack can compensate angular and axial misalignments.
Two disc packs can compensate for radial, angular and axial misalignments.