CNBM INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Build your world with our materials.
We are a primary subsidiary of China National Building Material Group Co., Ltd.
CNBM Group is a central government-owned enterprise and a Fortune Global 500 company (Ranking 203th in 2019). It is the largest building material manufacturer and service provider in the world, with 15 publicly-listed companies and over 180,000 employees (2017).
CNBM Water Section is 1 of the pioneering suppliers of pipes, fittings and systems in China.
We are leading the market by supplying:
- Ductile iron water and sewer pipes, fittings, valves and couplings and adaptors
- Ductile iron access covers and gratings
- Other types of pipes and fittings
Why choose CNBM?
- Government Credit
CNBM Intl is a primary subsidiary of CZPT Group, a Chinese central governmental enterprise. We’ve been accessed by D&B as Duns Registered 4A1 level since 2012, which endorsed us as 1 of the safest suppliers to work with in China.
- Industry Leader
As an industry leader, CZPT Intl is also a top-ranking buyer of iron ore and coking coal in the world. Our raw materials’ cost and quality are under strict control from A to Z.
- Strong Logistics Capability
1. Professional Logistics team
2. 20,000 containers + 30,000 M3bulk vessel per year = Cost-effective and Prioritized Shipments
3. 50000 M2 Dubai Logistics Park solely-owned by CNBM
- VIP services
1. Professional Sales Team
2. Multi-language Sales Managers
3. One-to-One fast response
- One-Stop Purchase Solution
Over 800 kinds of industrial products within CZPT product range.
Ductile Iron Pipe and Fittings
CMAX or CNBM
DN80 – DN2000mm
Water supply, Drainage, Civil Engineering, Construction & Housing, etc.
EN545, EN598, ISO2531
T type, Flange type, Self-restrained type
Packaging & Shipping
Wooden Cases/Pallet with wrap film or according to customer’s requirements.
- Usually you can get our quotation within ONE day. In particular cases, we are committed to providing it within 48 hours.
- Total technical supports from our senior consultant engineers.
- Timely & Cost-efficient delivery.
- Real time information of Chinese market.
- Special discounts and protective policies provided to our distributors/partners.
- Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
- CNBM is a large-scale central governmental industrial group with its own manufacturing sector, research and development sector, trading sector and logistics sector.
- I have some special requirement about specifications.
- We have a well-rounded product range, which endows us with the capability of applying many special specifications. Please feel free to contact us with yours.
- Do you accept OEM service?
- Yes, we do.
- What is your delivery time?
- It depends on the size/complexity of your order and our own production schedule. Usually we provide a faster delivery than the industry’s average.
- What is the payment term?
- Our payment terms are negotiable.
- Can I have my own logo on the product?
- Sure, we can apply your own logo on the products according to your drawings.
- Can I get samples?
- Yes, you can. And you only need to bear the delivery costs, if the samples are not too big.
- How is your company’s experience?
- We have an over 20 years of experience in water industry and been exporting to over 56 countries. We cherish our reputation as a company and our customers love us.
- Can I request to change the form of packaging and transportation?
- Sure, we’re glad to fulfill your requirement. Yet please understand that extra costs may occur if the form of packaging and transportation are changed.
|Material:||Ductile Cast Iron|
|Usage:||for Drinking Water/Sewage|
What Is a Coupling?
A coupling is a mechanical device that links two shafts together and transmits power. Its purpose is to join rotating equipment while permitting a small amount of misalignment or end movement. Couplings come in a variety of different types and are used in a variety of applications. They can be used in hydraulics, pneumatics, and many other industries.
Coupling is a term used to describe a relationship between different modules. When a module depends on another, it can have different types of coupling. Common coupling occurs when modules share certain overall constraints. When this type of coupling occurs, any changes to the common constraint will also affect the other modules. Common coupling has its advantages and disadvantages. It is difficult to maintain and provides less control over the modules than other types of coupling.
There are many types of coupling, including meshing tooth couplings, pin and bush couplings, and spline couplings. It is important to choose the right coupling type for your specific application to get maximum uptime and long-term reliability. Listed below are the differences between these coupling types.
Rigid couplings have no flexibility, and require good alignment of the shafts and support bearings. They are often used in applications where high torque is required, such as in push-pull machines. These couplings are also useful in applications where the shafts are firmly attached to one another.
Another type of coupling is the split muff coupling. This type is made of cast iron and has two threaded holes. The coupling halves are attached with bolts or studs.
The coupling function is an incredibly versatile mathematical tool that can be used in many different scientific domains. These applications range from physics and mathematics to biology, chemistry, cardio-respiratory physiology, climate science, and electrical engineering. The coupling function can also help to predict the transition from one state to another, as well as describing the functional contributions of subsystems in the system. In some cases, it can even be used to reveal the mechanisms that underlie the functionality of interactions.
The coupling selection process begins with considering the intended use of the coupling. The application parameters must be determined, as well as the operating conditions. For example, if the coupling is required to be used for power transmission, the design engineer should consider how easily the coupling can be installed and serviced. This step is vital because improper installation can result in a more severe misalignment than is specified. Additionally, the coupling must be inspected regularly to ensure that the design parameters remain consistent and that no detrimental factors develop.
Choosing the right coupling for your application is an important process, but it need not be difficult. To find the right coupling, you must consider the type of machine and environment, as well as the torque, rpm, and inertia of the system. By answering these questions, you will be able to select the best coupling for your specific application.
A coupling is a device that connects two rotating shafts to transfer torque and rotary motion. To achieve optimal performance, a coupling must be designed for the application requirements it serves. These requirements include service, environmental, and use parameters. Otherwise, it can prematurely fail, causing inconvenience and financial loss.
In order to prevent premature failure, couplings should be properly installed and maintained. A good practice is to refer to the specifications provided by the manufacturer. Moreover, it is important to perform periodic tests to evaluate the effectiveness of the coupling. The testing of couplings should be performed by qualified personnel.
editor by CX