We can supply a full-range of power transmission products like chains, sprockets and plate wheels, pulleys, gearboxes, motors, couplings, gears and racks pto shaft, agricultural gearboxes. EPG is famous and biggest Chains and Sprocket manufacturer and exporter in China.
Our on line page is just for ref.. For more details pelase contact us at: wechat/whatsapp/mobile: +86-13083988828
without any special tools. No loose parts or bolts to misplace.
ONE-TOUCH INSPECTION DOORS 3-PART DESIGN
- The framework is made of high quality mild steel or stainless steel to ensure durability and long service life.
- The strong, long-lasting hinges and self-locking handles open and close easily.
- The specially designed gaskets withstand temperatures of -95ºF to 550ºF and ensure a tight fit against water and dust.
- Installs quickly to existing equipment without detailed dimensioning or costly structural changes.
- Lockable, pre-fabricated units are simple to install and allow for quick and easy access without any special tools.
- Custom Made-To-Order sizes and configurations are available upon request.
This is the regular style of One-Touch Inspection Door, which provides stable quality.
HIGH NECK (H)
High-neck style has a higher frame than the regular style.
Suitable for installation on curved surfaces, areas using heat insulating materials and areas which need the frame high.
EASY ACCESS IN 3 EASY STEPS
1. POSITION THE DOOR
Place the door frame at the appropriate site and tack weld it into position. Then solidly weld the frame to the surface.
2. CUT THE INSIDE HOLE
Open the door and carefully torch burn the center to create the access point.
3. COMPLETE INSTALLATION
After the area has cooled, attach the lever, apply the gasket, and place the safety warning label in a prominent position.
EPT One-Touch Inspection Doors:
- Durable and trouble-free
- Dust and rain tight
- Easy to open
- Easy to install
KEY SAFETY FEATURES:
- Lockout Ability – A simple padlock can be used on any door to prevent entry to equipment.
- Protective Screen – A protective screen for visual inspection is available for immediate shipment on P1, P2 and P3 styles*. Meets OSHA standards. (*Special order for other styles)