XLP Star Type Flexible Coupling (JB/T10466-2004)
♦Basic Parameter and Main Dimension(JB/T3241-1991)
Note: N.m= Norminal Torque; d1.d2= Diameter of shaft hole; kg.m²= Rotational inertia
1. The relevant dimensions of the brake disc are shown in the table below.
2. B1≈ N-b1-k.
Main Dimensions of Brake Disc
♦Other Products List
|High Flexible Coupling||LM|
HangZhou CHINAMFG Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the design and manufacture of various types of coupling. There are 86 employees in our company, including 2 senior engineers and no fewer than 20 mechanical design and manufacture, heat treatment, welding, and other professionals.
Advanced and reasonable process, complete detection means. Our company actively introduces foreign advanced technology and equipment, on the basis of the condition, we make full use of the advantage and do more research and innovation. Strict to high quality and operate strictly in accordance with the ISO9000 quality certification system standard mode.
Our company supplies different kinds of products. High quality and reasonable price. We stick to the principle of “quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers” for the management and “zero defect, zero complaints” as the quality objective.
Our design team has experience in cardan shaft relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
Raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→ Packing → Shipping
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4.Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop the new model when there is new cars in the market.
Every step should be special test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing various series of couplings.
Q 2: Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all the customers with customized artworks of PDF or AI format.
Q 3: How long is your delivery time?
Generally it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra ?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free. Actually we have a very good price principle, when you make the bulk order then cost of sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 months under normal circumstance.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually our MOQ is 1 pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling ?
A: 100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure, welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What’s your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
Indicators of Wear or Damage in Disc Couplings
Disc couplings can exhibit signs of wear or damage over time due to factors like misalignment, overloading, or general usage. Detecting these issues early is crucial for preventing further damage. Some common indicators of wear or damage in disc couplings include:
- Vibration: Excessive vibration during operation can signal misalignment, component wear, or imbalance in the disc coupling.
- Noise: Unusual noises like clicking, clanking, or rattling can indicate wear, misalignment, or damage in the coupling components.
- Heat Generation: Excessive heat near the coupling area can suggest friction or misalignment issues.
- Reduced Performance: Decreased efficiency, torque transmission, or system performance may point to coupling wear or damage.
- Visual Inspection: Look for signs of visible wear, corrosion, cracks, or deformation on the coupling components.
To detect these signs of wear or damage, regular visual inspections, vibration analysis, and performance monitoring are essential. Early detection allows for timely maintenance or replacement of the affected components, ensuring the continued reliability and safety of the disc coupling and the machinery it serves.
Unique Construction of Disc Couplings for Vibration Dampening and Resonance Control
The distinctive construction of disc couplings plays a vital role in their ability to dampen vibrations and control resonance:
- Flexible Disc Packs: Disc couplings consist of multiple thin metal discs stacked alternately. These discs are connected to the hub and spacer, creating a flexible structure that can absorb and dissipate vibrations.
- Radial Compliance: The flexible discs allow for radial compliance, enabling the coupling to absorb misalignments and shocks, which helps prevent the transmission of vibrations.
- Torsional Flexibility: The flexible nature of the disc packs provides torsional flexibility, allowing the coupling to absorb torsional vibrations and shocks that may arise from the machinery.
- Resonance Damping: The design of disc couplings helps dampen resonant frequencies. The unique construction disperses energy across the flexible elements, reducing the risk of resonant vibration buildup.
- Material Selection: The choice of materials for the discs plays a role in controlling resonance. The right combination of material properties can help mitigate the effects of resonance.
By efficiently absorbing and dissipating vibrations and controlling resonance, disc couplings contribute to smoother operation, reduced wear and tear on machinery components, and enhanced overall system performance.
Challenges and Solutions for Misaligned Disc Couplings
Misalignment in disc couplings can lead to several challenges, but these issues can be effectively addressed using appropriate measures:
- Reduced Efficiency: Misalignment can cause increased friction and wear, leading to energy losses and reduced coupling efficiency. Regular maintenance and proper alignment can help mitigate this issue.
- Vibration and Noise: Misalignment often results in vibrations and noise in the machinery. This can impact the overall performance of the system and cause discomfort to operators. Ensuring precise alignment and using vibration-damping solutions can minimize these effects.
- Premature Wear: Disc couplings experiencing misalignment may wear out prematurely due to uneven loading and stress concentrations. Optimal alignment and using coupling models designed to handle misalignment can extend the coupling’s lifespan.
- Imbalanced Loads: Misalignment can lead to imbalanced loads on the coupling discs, causing uneven stress distribution. This can lead to fatigue and failure. Using spacer elements between the discs and proper alignment can distribute the loads more evenly.
- Reduced Accuracy: In applications requiring precision positioning, misaligned disc couplings can result in inaccurate measurements or positioning. Implementing accurate alignment practices and selecting couplings designed for precise applications can mitigate this challenge.
- Temperature Rise: Misalignment-induced friction generates heat, leading to temperature rise in the coupling and adjacent components. This can potentially affect the material properties and lead to premature wear. Proper alignment and selecting appropriate lubrication can manage temperature rise.
Addressing misalignment challenges involves a combination of careful installation, routine maintenance, alignment checks, and using coupling designs that offer flexibility and resilience to misalignment. Regular monitoring and addressing misalignment issues promptly can help ensure the longevity and optimal performance of disc couplings.
editor by CX 2023-10-21