|product||Kc Series Steel Casting Flexible Sprocket Roller Chain Coupling for test benches|
|material||stainless steel , iron , aluminum ,bronze ,carbon steel ,brass etc .|
|size||ISO standard ,customer requirements|
|kind||expansion sleeve Z1/Z2/Z3/Z4/Z5/Z6/Z7/Z8/Z9/Z10/Z11/Z12/Z13/Z14/Z18/Z19|
|BORE||Finished bore, Pilot Bore, Special request|
|surface treatment||Carburizing and Quenching,Tempering ,Tooth suface high quenching Hardening,Tempering|
|Processing Method||Molding, Shaving, Hobbing, Drilling, Tapping, Reaming, Manual Chamfering, Grinding etc|
|Heat Treatment||Quenching & Tempering, Carburizing & Quenching, High-frequency Hardening, Carbonitriding……|
|Package||Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or made-to-order|
|Machining Process||Gear Hobbing, Gear Milling, Gear Shaping, Gear Broaching, Gear Shaving, Gear Grinding and Gear Lapping|
|Applications||Toy, Automotive, instrument, electrical equipment, household appliances, furniture, mechanical equipment,daily living equipment, electronic sports equipment, , sanitation machinery, market/ hotel equipment supplies, etc.|
|Testing Equipment||Rockwell hardness tester 500RA, Double mesh instrument HD-200B & 3102,Gear measurement center instrument CNC3906T and other High precision detection equipments|
workshop & equipment
1 . Prioritized Quality
2 .Integrity-based Management
3 .Service Orientation
4 .150+ advanced equipment
5 .10000+ square meter factory area
6 .200+ outstanding employees
7 .90% employees have more than 10 year- working experience in our factory
8 .36 technical staff
9 .certificate ISO 9001 , SGS
10 . Customization support
11 .Excellent after-sales service
sample orders delivery time:
10-15 working days as usual
15-20 working days in busy season
large order leading time :
20-30 working days as usual
30-40 working days in busy season
1. why should you buy products from us not from other suppliers?
We are a 32 year-experience manufacturer on making the gear, specializing in manufacturing varieties of gears, such as helical gear ,bevel gear ,spur gear and grinding gear, gear shaft, timing pulley, rack, , timing pulley and other transmission parts . There are 150+ advanced equipment ,200+ excellent employees ,and 36 technical staff . what’s more ,we have got ISO9001 and SGS certificate .
2 .Do you accept small order?
If your order bearings are our standard size, we accept even 1pcs.
3 .How long is the delivery?
A: Small orders usually takes 10-15 working days,big order usually 20-35 days, depending on orders quantity and whether are standard size.
What role does a flexible coupling play in minimizing wear and tear on connected components?
A flexible coupling plays a vital role in minimizing wear and tear on connected components by absorbing and mitigating various mechanical stresses that occur during operation. Here’s how a flexible coupling achieves this:
- Misalignment Compensation: One of the primary causes of wear and tear on rotating machinery is misalignment between connected shafts. Misalignment can occur due to factors such as thermal expansion, foundation settling, or assembly errors. A flexible coupling can accommodate both angular and parallel misalignments, reducing the stress on the shafts and connected components. By allowing for misalignment, the coupling prevents excessive forces from being transmitted to the connected components, minimizing wear.
- Vibration Damping: During operation, rotating machinery can generate vibrations that lead to accelerated wear on components like bearings, gears, and couplings. A flexible coupling acts as a vibration damper, absorbing and dispersing vibrations, reducing their impact on connected components. This damping effect helps prevent fatigue and extends the life of the components.
- Shock Absorption: Machinery may experience sudden shocks or impact loads during start-ups, shutdowns, or due to external factors. A flexible coupling is designed to absorb and cushion these shocks, preventing them from propagating through the system and causing damage to sensitive components.
- Smooth Torque Transmission: In rigid couplings, torque transmission between shafts can be abrupt and cause torque spikes. These spikes put stress on the connected components, leading to wear and fatigue. Flexible couplings transmit torque smoothly, without sudden spikes, ensuring even distribution of forces and reducing the wear on components.
- Controlling Torsional Vibrations: Torsional vibrations, a type of vibration that affects rotating shafts, can be damaging to connected components. Some flexible couplings are designed to address torsional vibration issues, providing additional protection against wear and tear.
- Compensating for Thermal Expansion: Temperature fluctuations can lead to thermal expansion or contraction of machinery components. A flexible coupling can accommodate these changes, preventing undue stress on the connected components that may arise from differential expansion rates.
By performing these functions, a flexible coupling acts as a protective barrier for connected components, minimizing wear and tear, and contributing to their longevity. The reduced wear and stress on the components also result in lower maintenance costs and improved overall reliability of the mechanical system.
What are the key considerations for selecting a flexible coupling for high-speed applications?
When selecting a flexible coupling for high-speed applications, several critical considerations should be taken into account to ensure optimal performance and reliability:
- Material and Design: Choose a flexible coupling made from high-quality materials that can withstand the high rotational speeds without experiencing excessive wear or fatigue. Consider designs that are specifically engineered for high-speed applications, ensuring they have the required torsional stiffness and damping characteristics.
- Balance: Imbalance at high speeds can lead to vibration and reduce the lifespan of the coupling and connected components. Look for precision-balanced flexible couplings that minimize vibration and avoid any potential resonance issues at operating speeds.
- Torsional Stiffness: In high-speed applications, torsional stiffness is crucial to maintaining accurate rotational timing and preventing torque losses. Choose a flexible coupling with adequate torsional stiffness to minimize angular deflection under load.
- Dynamic Balancing: Dynamic balancing is essential for flexible couplings used in high-speed applications. A dynamically balanced coupling reduces vibrations caused by rotational imbalances, increasing the smoothness and stability of the system.
- Temperature Resistance: High-speed operations can generate significant heat, so select a flexible coupling that can withstand the elevated temperatures without compromising its mechanical properties or causing premature failure.
- Alignment and Runout Tolerance: Accurate alignment of the coupling with the shafts is crucial to prevent additional stress and vibration. Consider couplings with high runout tolerance and ease of alignment to facilitate proper installation.
- Service Life and Maintenance: Evaluate the expected service life of the flexible coupling in high-speed applications. Low-maintenance couplings are desirable to reduce downtime and maintenance costs.
- Application Specifics: Consider the specific requirements of the high-speed application, such as the magnitude of torque, axial movement, and the presence of shock loads. Choose a coupling that can handle these specific demands while maintaining performance at high speeds.
- Compliance with Standards: Ensure that the selected flexible coupling complies with relevant industry standards and specifications, especially those related to high-speed performance and safety.
By carefully considering these key factors, engineers can choose a flexible coupling that meets the demands of high-speed applications, delivering reliable and efficient power transmission while minimizing the risk of premature wear, vibration, and downtime.
What materials are commonly used in manufacturing flexible couplings?
Flexible couplings are manufactured using a variety of materials, each offering different properties and characteristics suited for specific applications. The choice of material depends on factors such as the application’s requirements, environmental conditions, torque capacity, and desired flexibility. Here are some of the commonly used materials in manufacturing flexible couplings:
- Steel: Steel is a widely used material in flexible couplings due to its strength, durability, and excellent torque transmission capabilities. Steel couplings are suitable for heavy-duty industrial applications with high torque requirements and harsh operating conditions.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel is often used to manufacture flexible couplings in environments with high corrosion potential. Stainless steel couplings offer excellent resistance to rust and other corrosive elements, making them ideal for marine, food processing, and chemical industry applications.
- Aluminum: Aluminum couplings are lightweight, have low inertia, and provide excellent balance. They are commonly used in applications where reducing weight is critical, such as aerospace and robotics.
- Brass: Brass couplings are known for their electrical conductivity and are used in applications where electrical grounding or electrical isolation is required, such as in certain industrial machinery or electronics equipment.
- Cast Iron: Cast iron couplings offer good strength and durability and are often used in industrial applications where resistance to shock loads and vibrations is necessary.
- Plastic/Polymer: Some flexible couplings use high-performance polymers or plastics, such as polyurethane or nylon. These materials provide good flexibility, low friction, and resistance to chemicals. Plastic couplings are suitable for applications where corrosion resistance and lightweight are essential.
- Elastomers: Elastomers are used as the flexible elements in many flexible couplings. Materials like natural rubber, neoprene, or urethane are commonly used as elastomer spider elements, providing flexibility and vibration damping properties.
The selection of the coupling material depends on the specific needs of the application. For instance, high-performance and heavy-duty applications may require steel or stainless steel couplings for their robustness, while applications where weight reduction is crucial may benefit from aluminum or polymer couplings. Additionally, the choice of material is influenced by factors such as temperature range, chemical exposure, and electrical requirements in the application’s operating environment.
Manufacturers typically provide material specifications for their couplings, helping users make informed decisions based on the specific demands of their applications.
editor by CX 2023-11-09