The flange adaptor is mainly composed of body, gland,sealing ring and bolts. The body and gland are usually made of carbon steel or ductile iron, and the sealing ring is made of CZPT sealing, which has good water tightness and air tightness.Supporting the use of expansion joints and butterfly valve, the flange surface between the axial extension and radial angular displacement, position and angle to compensate the error of pipe flange, eliminate the internal stress caused by pipeline pipeline temperature, bring great convenience to the installation and maintenance of pipelines.
|Connection for pipes in material
|ductile iron,steel,PVC,AC etc.
|Suitable for portable water, neutral liquidsand sewage
wide tolerance range
corrosion resistant construction
angular deflection ±4°
Special size and length can also be customized.
If you want to know more details of our products,please click here to contact us
1. Installation and dismantling are very convenient.
2. Low price
3. Has a high integrity.
Packaging & Shipping
Inner:plastic film packaging.
Outer:standard export wooden case or pallet packaging.
1.Fed Ex/DHL/UPS/TNT for sample.Door-to-Door.
2.By Air or By Sea for batch goods for LCL/FCL;Airport /Port receiving.
3.Customers specified freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods!
4.Delivery Time: a.in stock:immediately b.sample:2 days c.OEM/ODM:3-15 DAYS.
HangZhou Ruixuan pipeline equipment factory was founded in 1996.It is an excellent enterprise specializing in manufacturing and selling pipe fittings.It’s located in Xicun village ,HangZhou city,ZheJiang province ,the concentrated area of pipeline equipment industry in China.The company factory is located in Xicun town pipeline equipment industrial park.It covered an area of20000 square meters.
At present, the company has the production capacity of pipeline equipment with a maximum diameter of 4000mm, and its main products are: Steel expansion joint, flexible waterproof sleeve, large diameter flange, double flange force transfer expansion joint, large deflection loose sleeve compensation joint, spherical compensation joint, sleeve compensator, bellows compensator, non-metallic compensator, rubber expansion joint, DC medium no thrust sleeve compensator, flexible expansion pipe and other pipeline equipment. The annual production capacity is 30 million sets.
The flexible telescopic pipe equipment is mainly used in the pipeline crossing different geological structures under different conditions and the application of pipe installation drop, reduce or avoid the impact of geological settlement and crustal activity on the pipeline, so that the construction unit can save more than 50% of the cost when purchasing the equipment. The rubber expansion joint series products of the company, the maximum production diameter of 3600mm, have been applied in millions of units of thermal power projects in China for many times, and have been praised by the users.
The company passed ISO9001:2008 quality management system certification in 2009 and ISO14000:2004 environmental management system certification in 2009. The company has a strict quality control system, standard production process, standard factory inspection hand section, to ensure that every product meets the national standards and customer requirements.
Business philosophy: responsible production of products, return the trust of customers; To build a community with a sense of belonging and appreciate employees’ contributions; Make a contribution to the society of enterprises, give back to the good times. HangZhou Ruixuan pipeline equipment factory is willing to work with friends from all walks of life hand in hand, mutual support, create a better future!
Q: Can you make the product as per client’s requirement?
A: Yes, we can make it with your exact requirement
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T (30% as desposit, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery), L/C at sight
Q: Where is your nearest loading port?
A: ZheJiang , HangZhou or ZheJiang , China.
Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?
A: If any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned or according to consumer’s requests
Q: Do you accept small quantity order?
A: Of course we do.
Q: And what is your shipment and delivery time?
A: By sea or air. Normally 7 to 14 Days for delivery, according to your order quantity.
Pls send your detailed needs in the below and get a quick reply!
Can flexible couplings be used in hydraulic and pneumatic systems?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in both hydraulic and pneumatic systems to connect various components and transmit power or motion. However, the selection of flexible couplings for these systems depends on specific application requirements and operating conditions.
- Compensating Misalignment: In hydraulic systems, flexible couplings are used to compensate for misalignment between the driving and driven components, such as pumps, motors, and actuators. Misalignment can occur due to variations in the mounting or movement of components. The flexibility of the coupling allows it to accommodate misalignment while transmitting torque efficiently.
- Vibration Damping: Hydraulic systems can generate vibrations during operation, which can affect the performance and lifespan of connected components. Flexible couplings with vibration-damping properties help reduce the transmission of vibrations, providing smoother operation and minimizing wear on components.
- Reducing Shock Loads: Flexible couplings absorb and dampen shock loads that may occur in hydraulic systems during rapid starts, stops, or pressure fluctuations. By absorbing these shock loads, the coupling protects connected components from potential damage.
- Corrosion Resistance: Hydraulic systems may operate in environments with exposure to hydraulic fluids, which can be corrosive. Flexible couplings made of materials resistant to corrosion, such as stainless steel or specific polymers, are suitable for such applications.
- High Torque Transmission: Hydraulic systems often require high torque transmission between the power source and the driven components. Flexible couplings can handle high torque levels while accommodating angular and axial misalignments.
- Compensation for Misalignment: In pneumatic systems, flexible couplings provide compensation for misalignment between components, such as pneumatic cylinders, valves, and rotary actuators. The ability to accommodate misalignment ensures smooth operation and reduces the risk of mechanical stress on the system.
- Minimal Lubrication: Some flexible couplings designed for pneumatic systems require little to no lubrication, making them suitable for applications where oil or grease contamination is undesirable.
- Low Inertia: Pneumatic systems often require components with low inertia to achieve rapid response times. Flexible couplings with low mass and low inertia help maintain the system’s responsiveness and efficiency.
- High Torque Transmission: Pneumatic systems can demand high torque transmission between components, such as in pneumatic rotary actuators. Flexible couplings can transmit torque effectively while compensating for potential misalignments.
- Corrosion Resistance: Pneumatic systems operating in harsh environments may be exposed to moisture or chemicals. Flexible couplings made of corrosion-resistant materials are ideal for such conditions.
Overall, flexible couplings are versatile components that can be used in a wide range of hydraulic and pneumatic applications. When selecting a flexible coupling for a specific system, it’s essential to consider factors such as misalignment compensation, vibration damping, shock absorption, corrosion resistance, torque transmission capability, and compatibility with the system’s operating conditions.
What are the differences between single and double flexible coupling designs?
Single and double flexible couplings are two common designs used for power transmission in various mechanical systems. Here are the main differences between the two:
- Design: The primary difference lies in their configuration. A single flexible coupling consists of one flexible element connecting two shafts, while a double flexible coupling, also known as a two-piece flexible coupling, uses two flexible elements with an intermediate shaft in between. The double flexible coupling resembles two single couplings connected in series.
- Torsional Flexibility: Single flexible couplings typically provide greater torsional flexibility than double flexible couplings. The presence of an intermediate shaft in the double coupling design adds some rigidity and reduces the overall torsional flexibility of the system.
- Compensation of Misalignment: Both single and double flexible couplings can compensate for angular and parallel misalignment between shafts. However, due to its additional flexible element, the double flexible coupling may have slightly better misalignment compensation capabilities.
- Length and Space: Single flexible couplings are generally shorter in length compared to double flexible couplings. The double flexible coupling’s design requires additional space to accommodate the intermediate shaft, making it longer than the single coupling.
- Shaft Separation: Single flexible couplings connect the two shafts directly without any intermediate components, while the double flexible coupling separates the shafts using an intermediate shaft. This shaft separation in the double design can be advantageous in certain applications.
- Stiffness: The double flexible coupling tends to be slightly stiffer than the single flexible coupling due to the presence of the intermediate shaft, which may affect its ability to absorb vibrations and shock loads.
- Application: Single flexible couplings are commonly used in various applications, including pumps, compressors, fans, and general power transmission systems. Double flexible couplings are often preferred in applications where a higher level of torsional stiffness is required, such as certain industrial machinery.
Both single and double flexible coupling designs have their advantages and are suitable for different types of machinery and power transmission requirements. The choice between the two depends on factors such as the specific application, the level of misalignment compensation needed, the available space, and the desired torsional flexibility for the system.
How does a flexible coupling protect connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations?
Flexible couplings play a crucial role in protecting connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations by providing damping and isolation capabilities. When machines or mechanical systems experience sudden shock loads or vibrations, the flexible coupling acts as a buffer, absorbing and dissipating the impact, thereby reducing the transmitted forces and protecting the equipment. Here’s how flexible couplings achieve this:
- Damping of Vibrations: Flexible couplings are often made from materials that exhibit damping properties. When vibrations are transmitted through the shafts, the flexible coupling’s material can absorb a portion of the vibrational energy, converting it into heat. This dissipation of energy helps reduce the amplitude of the vibrations and prevents them from propagating further into the connected equipment.
- Vibration Isolation: In addition to damping vibrations, flexible couplings also offer a degree of vibration isolation. They are designed to decouple the two shafts, which means that vibrations occurring on one shaft are not directly transmitted to the other shaft. This isolation effect prevents vibrations from propagating across the entire system and minimizes the impact on sensitive equipment or nearby components.
- Shock Absorption: When the connected machinery experiences sudden shock loads, such as during a startup or abrupt changes in load, the flexible coupling can act as a shock absorber. The coupling’s design allows it to deform slightly under the impact, absorbing and distributing the shock energy. This prevents the shock from being directly transferred to the connected equipment, reducing the risk of damage or premature wear.
- Misalignment Compensation: Flexible couplings are capable of compensating for misalignment between the shafts. Misalignment can lead to additional stresses and vibrations in the system. By allowing for some degree of angular, parallel, and axial misalignment, the flexible coupling reduces the forces transmitted to the connected equipment and the supporting structures.
- Reduction of Resonance Effects: Resonance is a phenomenon that occurs when the natural frequency of a system matches the frequency of external vibrations, leading to amplified vibrations. Flexible couplings can help avoid resonance effects by altering the system’s natural frequency and providing some level of flexibility that damps the resonance response.
By incorporating a flexible coupling into the drivetrain or power transmission system, equipment manufacturers and operators can significantly improve the reliability and longevity of connected machinery. The coupling’s ability to dampen vibrations, isolate shocks, and compensate for misalignment contributes to a smoother and more stable operation, reducing maintenance requirements and enhancing overall system performance.
In summary, flexible couplings act as protective elements, shielding connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations. Their ability to dampen vibrations, isolate shocks, and compensate for misalignment contributes to a smoother and more reliable operation of various mechanical systems.
editor by CX 2023-08-08