PGCLK Drum Gear Coupling With Brake Disc
Drum gear type coupling belongs to rigid flexible coupling, gear type coupling is composed of inner gear ring and flange half coupling with outer gear with same number of teeth.Can improve the contact conditions of teeth, improve the ability to transfer torque, extend the service life.Radial, axial and angular axis deviation compensation ability, has a compact structure, small turning radius, large carrying capacity, high transmission efficiency, low noise and long maintenance cycle, especially suitable for the condition of low speed and heavy loading, such as metallurgy, mining, lifting transportation and other industries, can also be applied to petroleum, chemical industry, general machinery and other kinds of shaft transmission of machine.
Main Dimension And Parameter(Q/LZP02.02-2005)
♦Other Products List
|High Flexible Coupling||LM|
Our company supplies different kinds of products. High quality and reasonable price. We stick to the principle of “quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers” for the management and “zero defect, zero complaints” as the quality objective. To perfect our service, we provide the products with good quality at the reasonable price.
Welcome to customize products from our factory and please provide your design drawings or contact us if you need other requirements.
Our design team has experience in cardan shaft relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→Packing→Shipping
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4.Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop the new model when there is new cars in the market.
Every step should be special test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing
various series of couplings.
Q 2:Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all the customers with customized artworks of PDF or AI format.
Q 3:How long is your delivery time?
Generally it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples ? Is it free or extra ?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free.Actually we have a very good price principle, when you make the bulk order then cost of sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 month under normal circumstance.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A:Usually our MOQ is 1pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling ?
A:100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure,welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What’s your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
Indicators of Wear or Damage in Disc Couplings
Disc couplings can exhibit signs of wear or damage over time due to factors like misalignment, overloading, or general usage. Detecting these issues early is crucial for preventing further damage. Some common indicators of wear or damage in disc couplings include:
- Vibration: Excessive vibration during operation can signal misalignment, component wear, or imbalance in the disc coupling.
- Noise: Unusual noises like clicking, clanking, or rattling can indicate wear, misalignment, or damage in the coupling components.
- Heat Generation: Excessive heat near the coupling area can suggest friction or misalignment issues.
- Reduced Performance: Decreased efficiency, torque transmission, or system performance may point to coupling wear or damage.
- Visual Inspection: Look for signs of visible wear, corrosion, cracks, or deformation on the coupling components.
To detect these signs of wear or damage, regular visual inspections, vibration analysis, and performance monitoring are essential. Early detection allows for timely maintenance or replacement of the affected components, ensuring the continued reliability and safety of the disc coupling and the machinery it serves.
Maintaining and Extending the Lifespan of Disc Couplings
Proper maintenance is crucial to ensure the longevity and reliable performance of disc couplings. Here are the best practices:
- Regular Inspections: Conduct visual inspections to identify signs of wear, corrosion, or damage. Regular checks help detect issues early.
- Lubrication: Follow manufacturer recommendations for lubrication intervals and use the appropriate lubricants. Proper lubrication reduces friction and wear between disc elements.
- Alignment: Ensure proper alignment of the coupling and connected shafts. Misalignment can lead to premature wear and decreased coupling efficiency.
- Torque Monitoring: Monitor torque levels and load variations to identify abnormal fluctuations. Address sudden changes promptly to prevent further damage.
- Vibration Analysis: Use vibration analysis tools to detect and mitigate excessive vibration. Vibration can accelerate wear and affect machinery performance.
- Temperature Management: Monitor operating temperatures to avoid overheating. Excessive heat can lead to premature wear and material degradation.
- Load Consideration: Ensure the coupling is not subjected to loads beyond its capacity. Overloading can lead to accelerated wear and potential failure.
- Environmental Factors: Protect the coupling from contaminants, moisture, and corrosive substances that can accelerate deterioration.
- Timely Repairs: Address any identified issues promptly. Replace worn or damaged components to prevent further degradation.
- Professional Assistance: If you encounter complex issues, consider involving experienced technicians or engineers for diagnosis and repair.
Following these practices helps maintain optimal performance, extend the lifespan of disc couplings, and contribute to the overall efficiency and reliability of machinery systems.
Disc Couplings: Function and Application in Mechanical Systems
A disc coupling is a type of flexible coupling used in mechanical systems to connect two shafts while allowing for angular misalignment, axial movement, and some degree of torsional flexibility. It consists of two hubs with flexible metallic discs, known as diaphragms, positioned between them.
Disc couplings are commonly utilized in various industrial applications where precise power transmission, reliability, and flexibility are essential. Some key features and applications of disc couplings include:
- High Torque Transmission: Disc couplings are designed to transmit high torque loads between shafts while maintaining shaft alignment. The flexible diaphragms can accommodate misalignments and prevent torque overloads on connected equipment.
- Angular Misalignment Compensation: The design of disc couplings allows them to handle angular misalignment between shafts, which can occur due to manufacturing tolerances or dynamic conditions.
- Axial Movement Absorption: Disc couplings can absorb limited axial movement along the shaft axis without transferring excessive forces to the connected components.
- Torsional Flexibility: The metallic diaphragms of disc couplings offer torsional flexibility, enabling them to dampen vibrations and shock loads. This helps protect connected equipment from damage and increases overall system reliability.
- Precision Machinery: Disc couplings are often employed in precision machinery and equipment, such as CNC machines, robotics, pumps, compressors, and servo systems. These applications require accurate motion control and reliable power transmission.
- High-Speed Applications: Due to their balanced design and ability to maintain precise alignment, disc couplings are suitable for high-speed applications where even a small misalignment can lead to vibration and wear.
The ability of disc couplings to provide both flexibility and precise torque transmission makes them a preferred choice in various industries, including manufacturing, aerospace, automotive, and more. Proper selection, installation, and maintenance of disc couplings contribute to improved machinery performance, reduced downtime, and extended component life.
editor by CX 2023-08-11