|Materials for silicon,fluorine,NBR,FPM,EPDM,SILCONE ACM,HNBR
|Excellent chemical and physical property, excellent oil- resistance, high temperature stability, etc.
|Parts are used on vehicles, printing machines, food processing machines, textile machines, electronic machines, etc.
|CNC machining Broaching, Drilling, Milling, Other Machining Services, Rapid Prototyping, Turning,
|As per your drawing Or your sample
Make sure 100% inspection before the delivery
|Maintenance,acturally HRC coupling doesn’t need maintenance.
|Environmental, elastic components make HRC coupling applies to a variety of working conditions.
Reliable transmission, in case of elastic component is damaged, the dog segment wichcasted siamesedly still keep the transmission processing reliably.
Economic, HRC couplings have already been made of optimization design,which make transmission power match the transmission shaft diameter.
|Good recovery capacity, elastic components can reduce the load at the CHINAMFG moments, and the deviation is a major consideration when designing.
Adaptability of misalignment, HRC can coupling contains parallel shift, angle shift and axis shift which happen some times.
Application and analysis
Custom rubber parts
Custom plastic parts
Packing & Delivery
Packaging Details: plastic bag packing inside, carton packing outside, or customized packing.
Port:Xihu (West Lake) Dis.g port, ZheJiang city.
Lead Time :
|1 – 1000
|1001 – 10000
|10001 – 50000
|To be negotiated
Place order steps
1. Convenient: 24th Hours sales/After-sales Service online or on the phone.
2. Quality Assurance: We will discuss with you and supply you the best quality comfortable to your market.
3. Quick delivery: Time is money, we promise we always will deliver the goods quicker than others.
4. According to customers’ drawing,customized specifications are welcomed.
5. Small orders can be accepted.
SHEN ZHOU CHINAMFG RUBBER & PLASTIC CO.,LTD was founded in 2000. The factory located in industrial zone of HangZhou city, ZheJiang province, china.
We have Plastic injection molding workshop and rubber compression molding workshops.Our main products includes Bakelit Knobs,Pull Handle,rubber door stops, door guard, roller, rubber bumpers, Rubber grommets, vibration dampers, seals, plastic corner, injection plastic brackets, injection plastic shell.to undertake various kinds of rubber molding and plastic injection parts, customize according to drawing and samples.
The products have been exported to America, Europe, Oceania, Middle East, Southeast Asia and other regions and countries, and hope to build more business Cooperation with new client from all over the world.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A1: We are the original manufacturer of custom rubber parts and custom plastic parts.
Q2: Where is your company located?
A2: Our company is located in HangZhou City, ZheJiang Province, China.
Q3: Could I get free samples?
A3: We could provide small samples for free, but air freight or sea freight should be borne by customer side.
Q4: What should I provide in order to get an offer?
A4: Customers are required to provide material, inner diameter, outer diameter, cross section distance and quantity.
Q5: How is the goods packed by your factory?
A5: The goods are normally packed by plastic bags, carton boxes with pallets or wooden boxes.
Q6: What are the incoterms applied?
A6: The incoterms applied are FOB, CIF and CFR.
Q7: What are the payment terms accepted?
A7: We accept Alibaba Trade Assurance, T/T, L/C and West Union.
Q8: What about the delivery time?
A8: The goods are normally dellivered to customer side within 7-30 days based CHINAMFG the mode of transport required.
What are the key features to look for when purchasing a flexible coupling?
When purchasing a flexible coupling, several key features should be considered to ensure it meets the specific requirements of the application and provides reliable performance. The following are the key features to look for:
- 1. Type of Coupling: There are different types of flexible couplings available, such as jaw couplings, beam couplings, bellows couplings, disc couplings, and more. Each type has its advantages and limitations, so choosing the right type depends on factors like misalignment compensation needed, torque capacity, and application requirements.
- 2. Material: The material of the coupling is crucial for its durability and performance. Common materials include stainless steel, aluminum, steel, and various elastomers. Select a material that can withstand the environmental conditions, loads, and temperature ranges of the application.
- 3. Size and Dimensions: Ensure that the coupling’s size and dimensions match the shaft sizes and available space in the system. Oversized or undersized couplings may lead to inefficiencies, misalignment, and reduced performance.
- 4. Torque Rating: Consider the maximum torque the coupling can handle to ensure it can transmit the required power without failure or damage.
- 5. Speed Rating: Check the coupling’s maximum rotational speed capability to ensure it can handle the desired operating speed without issues.
- 6. Misalignment Compensation: Different couplings offer varying degrees of misalignment compensation, such as angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. Choose a coupling that can accommodate the expected misalignments in the system.
- 7. Backlash: For precision applications, consider couplings with minimal or zero-backlash to prevent motion inaccuracies and ensure precise positioning.
- 8. Operating Environment: Assess the environmental conditions, including temperature, humidity, dust, and chemical exposure, and select a coupling with suitable resistance to these factors.
- 9. Maintenance: Decide whether maintenance-free couplings or those requiring periodic lubrication align better with the application’s requirements and maintenance schedule.
- 10. Electrical Isolation: If required, choose couplings with electrical isolation features to prevent current flow between connected shafts.
- 11. Dynamic Behavior: Evaluate the coupling’s dynamic performance, including resonance and damping characteristics, to ensure smooth operation under various loads and speeds.
- 12. Application Compatibility: Verify that the selected coupling is suitable for the specific application, such as pumps, compressors, robotics, automation, or other industrial processes.
Summary: When purchasing a flexible coupling, consider factors such as the type of coupling, material, size, torque rating, speed rating, misalignment compensation, backlash, operating environment, maintenance, electrical isolation, dynamic behavior, and application compatibility. Careful consideration of these features will ensure that the coupling meets the demands of the application, provides reliable performance, and contributes to the overall efficiency of the mechanical system.
How does a flexible coupling handle torsional vibrations in rotating machinery?
A flexible coupling is designed to handle torsional vibrations in rotating machinery by providing a degree of flexibility and damping. Torsional vibrations are oscillations that occur in the drivetrain due to torque variations, sudden load changes, or other transient events. These vibrations can lead to resonance, excessive stress, and premature failure of components.
Flexible couplings mitigate torsional vibrations through the following mechanisms:
- Torsional Compliance: Flexible couplings have an element, such as an elastomeric insert, that can deform or twist to absorb torsional shocks. When the drivetrain experiences torsional vibrations, the flexible element flexes, effectively isolating and dampening the vibrations before they propagate further.
- Damping: Many flexible couplings have inherent damping properties, especially those with elastomeric components. Damping dissipates the energy of the torsional vibrations, reducing their amplitude and preventing resonance from occurring.
- Tuned Design: Some flexible couplings are specifically designed with specific torsional characteristics to match the drivetrain’s requirements. By tuning the coupling’s stiffness and damping properties, engineers can ensure optimal torsional vibration control.
- Torsional Stiffness: While flexible couplings provide flexibility to absorb vibrations, they also offer a degree of torsional stiffness to maintain the torque transmission efficiency between the shafts.
It is important to select the appropriate flexible coupling based on the specific torsional characteristics and requirements of the rotating machinery. Different applications may demand different types of couplings with varying levels of flexibility and damping. High-performance flexible couplings can effectively minimize torsional vibrations, protecting the drivetrain and connected equipment from excessive stress and potential damage.
Additionally, proper alignment of the flexible coupling during installation is crucial to ensure its optimal performance in mitigating torsional vibrations. Misalignment can introduce additional stresses and exacerbate torsional issues in the system. Regular inspection and maintenance of the flexible coupling will help identify any signs of wear or damage that may affect its ability to handle torsional vibrations effectively.
What are the differences between elastomeric and metallic flexible coupling designs?
Elastomeric and metallic flexible couplings are two distinct designs used to transmit torque and accommodate misalignment in mechanical systems. Each type offers unique characteristics and advantages, making them suitable for different applications.
Elastomeric Flexible Couplings:
Elastomeric flexible couplings, also known as flexible or jaw couplings, employ an elastomeric material (rubber or similar) as the flexible element. The elastomer is typically molded between two hubs, and it acts as the connector between the driving and driven shafts. The key differences and characteristics of elastomeric couplings include:
- Misalignment Compensation: Elastomeric couplings are designed to handle moderate levels of angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. The elastomeric material flexes to accommodate the misalignment while transmitting torque between the shafts.
- Vibration Damping: The elastomeric material in these couplings offers excellent vibration dampening properties, reducing the transmission of vibrations from one shaft to another. This feature helps protect connected equipment from excessive vibrations and enhances system reliability.
- Shock Load Absorption: Elastomeric couplings can absorb and dampen shock loads, protecting the system from sudden impacts or overloads.
- Cost-Effective: Elastomeric couplings are generally more cost-effective compared to metallic couplings, making them a popular choice for various industrial applications.
- Simple Design and Installation: Elastomeric couplings often have a straightforward design, allowing for easy installation and maintenance.
- Lower Torque Capacity: These couplings have a lower torque capacity compared to metallic couplings, making them suitable for applications with moderate torque requirements.
- Common Applications: Elastomeric couplings are commonly used in pumps, compressors, fans, conveyors, and other applications that require moderate torque transmission and misalignment compensation.
Metallic Flexible Couplings:
Metallic flexible couplings use metal components (such as steel, stainless steel, or aluminum) to connect the driving and driven shafts. The metallic designs can vary significantly depending on the type of metallic coupling, but some general characteristics include:
- High Torque Capacity: Metallic couplings have higher torque transmission capabilities compared to elastomeric couplings. They are well-suited for applications requiring high torque handling.
- Misalignment Compensation: Depending on the design, some metallic couplings can accommodate minimal misalignment, but they are generally not as flexible as elastomeric couplings in this regard.
- Stiffer Construction: Metallic couplings are generally stiffer than elastomeric couplings, offering less vibration dampening but higher torsional stiffness.
- Compact Design: Metallic couplings can have a more compact design, making them suitable for applications with limited space.
- Higher Precision: Metallic couplings often offer higher precision and concentricity, resulting in better shaft alignment.
- Higher Cost: Metallic couplings are typically more expensive than elastomeric couplings due to their construction and higher torque capacity.
- Common Applications: Metallic couplings are commonly used in high-speed machinery, precision equipment, robotics, and applications with high torque requirements.
In summary, the main differences between elastomeric and metallic flexible coupling designs lie in their flexibility, torque capacity, vibration dampening, cost, and applications. Elastomeric couplings are suitable for applications with moderate torque, misalignment compensation, and vibration dampening requirements. On the other hand, metallic couplings are chosen for applications with higher torque and precision requirements, where flexibility and vibration dampening are less critical.
editor by CX 2023-11-16