We – EPG Group the biggest couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
Ball screw jack 20 ton load capacity required input torque to approximately one-third the torque required for the 20 ton machine screw jack. The ball screw sizes 65×12, worm gear ratios 8:1 and 24:1. Note: without self-locking, require a brake or other external locking device to hold position.
Ball Screw Jack 20 Ton Load Capacity Features:
1. Upright or inverted units with maximum static load capacity 20 ton in tension or compression.
2. Required input torque to approximately one-third the torque required for the 20 ton machine screw jack. They also require a brake motor or external locking device to hold position.
3. Ball screw sizes 65mm diameter, lead 12mm (single start ball screw and ball nut).
4. Worm gear set gear ratios 8:1 and 24:1 ratios.
5. There are no standard travel lengths and each ball screw jack is built to specification.
6. Standard configurations: upright or inverted 20 ton translating ball screw jacks, upright or inverted 20 ton translating with anti-rotation ball screw jacks, and upright or inverted 20 ton rotating ball screw jacks.
7. They can be driven by different motors: EPT motors, dc motors, gear motors, as well as hydraulic or pneumatic motors. Also they can be driven by hand wheels or cranks or with any other kinds of transmission.
8. Can be applied singularly or in groups as a synchronous lifting system which properly connected with connecting shafts, couplings or universal joints, and bevel gearboxes.
Ball screw jack 20 ton load capacity main components with international standard materials: The main components are ball screw and nut made from hardened alloy steel with hardened bearing balls carrying the load between nut and screw. Worm input shaft in case-hardened steel C45. High strength aluminum bronze worm gears (drive sleeve). Housing of nodular cast iron.
Ball Screw Jack 20 Ton Load Capacity Specifications
1. Conditions: within 30% running time/30 minutes, 20 °C ambient temperature.
2. Note: Number of synchronizing jacks which can be connected on the same line is limited by input shaft strength. Refer to the maximum allowable input shaft torque on the above table.
3. Relative humidity: 85% or less (no dew condensation).
4. Operating ambient atmosphere: Indoor Environment (Indoor room where rain and water cannot enter. Dust volume should be normal).
5. Selection of screw jacks using above figures should only be carried out in consultation with Jacton engineers.
Ball Screw Jack 20 Ton Load Capacity Dimension Drawing
Find out ball screw jack 20 ton load capacity front view, side view and top view assembly drawings. About 2D Autocad dwg, dxf assembly drawings, and 3D stp, step, model, igs, prt or catpart assembly drawings, please contact us directly.
Shipment and Packing Pictures
1. EPT freight: seaport to seaport, price terms CIF, FOB, EXW, CFR etc.
2. Air freight: airport to airport, price terms EXW, CRF etc.
3. Air courier: DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT door to door shipment, price terms DDU, CPT etc.
100% standard exporting plywood cases.
Note: International Exporting Standard Wooden Material with Free Fumigation.
1. International standard materials for All JACTON brand products. We insist on choosing brand suppliers to supply the high quality raw materials to control the producing process. Optimization constantly the production processes, inspecting in each link and managing production site.
2. 100% quality assured with double quality inspections. The quality inspection by quality inspectors from processing to finished products as the first time. Before packing, the corresponding sales engineers must inspect the orders following the paper drawings, order quantities and special markings in the invoice or sales contracts as the second time. After that, fill in the inspection report with signature and company stamp.
3. 100% safety transportation. Packing with EPT standard export plywood cases materials (free fumigation), inner packing with epe foams to prevent products swaying and outer packing with iron sheets and fasteners to fasten the packages.
4. Internationl sales engineers have professional knowledge and skills on our standard products and service. They have enough ability to solve the basic technical problem immediately whatever by phone, online chat, face to face communications.
5. All the standard products with 2D CAD Drawings (PDF, DWG and DXF formats), and 3D CAD Models (STEP, STP, MODEL, IGS, PRT and CATParT formats).
6. Custom design available, OEM service available, Free engineering advice, Free quotes available and Customer label available.
7. Inspection equipments include motor with inverter drive system, height adjustmemt motorized lifting system, coordinate measuring machines, outside micrometers, inside micrometers, depth calipers, vernier calipers, digital calipers, hardness testers, digital noise meters, industrial infrared thermometers, digital speed measuring instruments, digital multimeters, and high precision clamp digital ammeter etc.
8. Processing with modern advanced machines such as CNC gear hobbing machines, CNC flank grinding machines, CNC cylindrical grinding machines, multi-axis CNC milling machines, CNC lathes and others equipments.
1. Theatrical solutions stage and orchestra platform lifts projects. Customers are from France, Australia, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Spain and Canada.
2. Hydro EPT power station projects and water conservancy projects. Customers are from Vietnam, Australia, Malaysia, Russian Federation, Nepal, Pakistan, Belgium, United States and United Kingdom.
3. Aircraft maintenance platforms and docking systems projects. Customers are from Pakistan, Singapore and United Arab Emirates.
4. Solar panel tracking system projects. Customers are from Spain, India and Canada.
5. Bolted steel storage tanks and silos lifting solutions. Customers are from South Africa, United States, Mexico, Russian Federation, Brazil and Vietnam.
6. Dish antenna elevation and azimuth positioning projects. Customers are from Singapore, Malaysia and United States.
7. Railway wagon projects. Customers are from South Africa.
8. Beverage can production lines. Customers are from Netherlands, United States, Thailand and Indonesia.
9. Steel factories production lines. Customers are from Iran, United States and Turkey.
10. Continuous PU sandwich panel production lines. Customers are from Thailand and United Kingdom.
JACTON Customers Areas(Countries)
1. American Countries: United States, Mexico, Canada, Chile, Xihu (West Lake) Dis.via, Brazil, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Aruba, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela.
2. European Countries: Russia, Germany, Turkey, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Sweden, Hungary, Belarus, Austria, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, Slovakia, Norway, Ireland, Croatia, Georgia, Armenia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Estonia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Iceland.
3. Asian Countries: Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Pakistan, Philippines, Vietnam, United Arab Emirates, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, India, Nepal, Yemen, ZheJiang , Sri Lanka, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar.
4. Oceanian Countries: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji.
5. African Countries: South Africa, Egypt, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania.
JACTON Products List
1. Manual Worm Gear Screw Jacks, EPT Worm Gear Screw Jacks.
2. Worm Gear Screw Jacks Series: JT series acme screw jacks, JTC series cubic screw jacks, JTW series machine screw jacks, JTM series worm screw jacks, JTB series ball screw jacks, JTD series cubic ball screw jacks, JSS series stainless steel screw jacks, JTS series bevel gear screw jacks, Non-standard series screw jacks.
3. EPT Bevel Gearboxes Series: JT series bevel gearboxes, JTP series cubic bevel gearboxes, JTA series aluminum bevel gearboxes, JTH series hollow shaft bevel gearboxes, BSS series stainless steel bevel gearboxes.
4. Screw Lifting Systems and Systems Accessories: two-jacks systems, three-jacks systems, four-jacks systems, six-jacks systems, eight-jacks systems. Accessories cover couplings, universal joints, cardan shafts, connecting shafts, EPT motors, geared motors and reducers, hand wheel with crank handles, pillow block bearings, flange block bearings, rod end bearings, stop nuts, limit switches, safety nut, travel nuts, linear shafts and bearings, linear guides and bearings, telescopic spring covers, bellows boot, protective tube, trunnion adapter plates, trunnion mounting brackets, motor flanges, rotary encoders, potentiometers, frequency inverters and position indicators etc.
5. Heavy Duty Linear Actuators Series: Parallel heavy duty linear actuators, In-line heavy duty linear actuators.
6. Geared Motors and Speed Reducers Series: helical gearmotors R series, helical bevel gearmotors K series, parallel shaft helical gearmotors F series, helical worm gearmotors S series, small AC gear motor series and worm gear motor reducer series.
Xihu (West Lake) Dis. EPT JACTON Industry Co.,Ltd (VAT No.: 9144190007026567X3, registered Capital 500000CNY) is a leading manufacturer and supplier of screw jacks (mechanical actuators), bevel gearboxes, lifting systems, linear actuators, gearmotors and speed reducers, and others linear motion and power transmission products in China. We are Alibaba, Made-In-China and SGS (Serial NO.: QIP-ASI192186) audited manufacturer and supplier. We also have a strict quality system, with senior engineers, experienced skilled workers and practiced sales teams, we consistently provide the high quality equipments to meet the customers electro-mechanical actuation, lifting and positioning needs. JACTON Industry guarantees quality, reliability, performance and value for today’s demanding industrial applications.
Website (Chinese): cn
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed EPT parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.